The Right Hair Transplant Doctor!
When in search for the right hair transplant doctor, one must be absolutely sure that it’s a medical centre whereby medical doctors would be personally involved in your hair transplant procedure. Yes, these medical doctors are assisted by qualified nurses but never resort to cheap hair transplants that perform in mass production and then never meet you ever again. Cheap hair transplants yield very poor and disappointing results whilst leaving you with many permanent health issues and some have even died. Do not settle for knocked down prices in exchange for fatal risks. Your medical doctor must be highly credentialed and richly experienced. It’s a documented fact that Hair Transplant Malaysia is Malaysia’s 1st ABHRS Hair Transplant Centre and our founder, Dato’ Dr.JasG is Malaysia 1st and Only Fellow in Hair Transplant Surgery with over 20 years in research, experience, knowledge, internationally reputable and trusted.
Early or Mediocre Hair Loss
This stage of hair loss can be remedied through a series of PRP Injections for 4 to 6 sessions in combination of Hair Regrowth Medications. PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma where by a syringe of your blood is taken. 15ML of Blood is extracted which is then placed in a centrifuge where the Plasma is separated from the blood. The Plasma around 10ML will then be injected all around the scalp. One must be fully aware never to fall for Cheap knocked down prices for Hair PRP as there is a reason behind it. Optimal and Successful Results is determined by the quality of Plasma produced by the centrifuge. Generic Centrifuges are used by most centres as it’s very low in cost where by the Centre would be able to throw in rather attractive knocked down prices but results are very poor due to the fact that generic centrifuges produce very low-quality Plasma and it’s as good as not having the procedure done. Second, there is a local centrifuge which produces mediocre results and then there is a Premium Centrifuge made in The United States. This produces the best and most effective Plasma. The choice of best and most superior results is your decision to make. Take note that a combination of PRP and Hair Regrowth Medications is vital at this stage.
Above Mediocre, Severe and very Severe Hair Loss & Balding
At this stage, you would obtain the best results from a Hair Transplant Procedure. Medications and PRP alone would not work. You would need a Hair Transplant in combination with PRP and Hair Medications. The latest breakthrough in Hair Transplant Procedures is known as an FUE Hair Transplant and back in the old days, an FUT Hair Transplant. At Hair Transplant Malaysia, we perform both an FUE and an FUT Hair Transplant Procedure. Yes, full coverage of the scalp can be done in one sitting which can take up an entire day. The number of grafts needed depends solely on the severity of hair loss. It can be anywhere from 1,000 grafts to 4,000 grafts. However, be fully aware that it cannot exceed 4,000 grafts in one sitting. As for those who have highly ambitious.
desires for hair density and volume, they can opt for the 2nd and 3rd Hair Transplant Procedure between 8 months intervals from the previous procedure.
What should I know before pursuing a Hair Transplant Procedure?
- All Blood Thinners and Supplements and caffein must cease two weeks before the procedure.
- Take it very strictly that the decision is not in your hands when it comes to Hair medication protocols. You are strictly required to abide by the doctor’s protocols where by medications must be taken on a daily basis for one year or more. Should you have any allergic reaction or side effects, we have the alternative medications.
- Avoid being carried away by what you read on the internet about Hair Loss Medications. The dosage given is too low for side effects and in most cases in a psychological reaction from over reading. Should you face side effect which is very rare, we have the alternative option in the form of a Hair Spray and not tablets.
- All Follow-up appointments provided at no cost to you for a period of one year must be strictly followed as we take this commitment upon ourselves to journey with you for one year after your Hair Transplant Procedure.
- Be fully aware that our Hair Medications are not available in Pharmacies. It is a combination done by our compounding pharmacy which is legally patented as SMART™️ Hair Regrowth Medications.
- Be fully aware that SMART™️ FUE Hair Transplant and SMART™️ FUT Hair Transplant is legally patented and only available in Hair Transplant Malaysia. SMART™️ was derived by Dato’ Dr.JasG after more than 20 years of research in the science and procedures of Hair Transplants and Hair Regrowth Treatments.
WILL I EXPERIENCE PAIN DURING THE HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE?
Pain is very well managed by our doctors through the administration of Local Anaesthesia. The doctor will keep you very comfortable during the procedure and you will not be knocked off completely with sedation. The doctor will be in communication with you throughout the procedure.
Is there downtime after the Hair Transplant procedure?
Surely but it will not affect your daily routine. Downtime would mean the healing of the region which would take 7 to 10 days.
How long would results take to show?
Results will begin to show after the 4th month. 80% of the results would show after 9 months and 100% results would show on the 12th or 14th month.
Our Commitment & Journey with You
We take up this commitment and journey with you from Pre-Procedure to the Procedure, Post Procedure and until full results are achieved. We ensure satisfactory results.
HAIR TRANSPLANT MALAYSIA WILL HELP YOU WITH THE BEST SOLUTION